Cardi B plans another butt reduction after ‘Little Miss Drama’ tour

More than a year after removing nearly all of her illegal butt injections, rapper Cardi B says she plans to undergo another reduction once her tour wraps up.

Speaking backstage at the Kia Forum in California on February 17, as quoted by Big Boy’s Neighbourhood radio show, the 33-year-old said she intends to travel to Colombia for the procedure and take time away from the spotlight during recovery.

“If you’re young, 19, 20, 21, and you feel too skinny and think you don’t have enough fat, don’t resort to shots,” she warned, urging fans to avoid unsafe enhancements.

According to E News, despite a previous reduction, the rapper is seeking further downsizing due to discomfort and a desire for a smaller figure.

She has previously described the invasive nature of the surgery, which involves incisions and an extended recovery period of up to three months on bed rest.

Born Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar, the Bodak Yellow hitmaker began her cosmetic surgery journey in 2014 with illegal biopolymer injections reportedly carried out in a basement for 800 dollars.

Cardi B has been open about other cosmetic procedures, including liposuction, rhinoplasty and breast augmentation, expressing regret over the decision and repeatedly cautioning young women against similar procedures.

In September 2024, she revealed during an Instagram Live session that she had removed about 95 percent of the biopolymers, explaining that complete extraction requires multiple sessions and treatment for complications such as fibrosis.

Now a mother of four, including a newborn son with Stefon Diggs, and three children, Kulture, Wave and Blossom, from her marriage to Offset, Cardi B says she is prioritising her health over aesthetics.

Published Date: 2026-02-18 13:58:47
Author: Jael Wakesho
Source: TNX Africa
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version